The only 11+ Practice Papers to evaluate, assess and provide your child with tutorial and guidance unique to their ability level
Success in the Eleven Plus Exams
Unlike conventional exams the actual Eleven Plus is examined on a first past the post principle - there is no national syllabus, no pass mark and no retake option.
This means that the key to success or failure is how your child performs against peers.
11 + Peer-Compare TM
Formulated by on-line market leader elevenplusexams, these Practice Papers will benefit your child in essential ways that no others can, allowing you to compare your child’s performance against peers and gain invaluable feedback on areas needing improvement and targeted further preparation and material. An in-pack code invites the student to benefit from full interactive analysis and provides feedback specifically tailored to their individual needs.
- Complete each authentic paper under timed exam conditions
- Mark your paper using the marking scheme provided
- Using the in-pack code enter your performance on-line with the 11 + Peer-Compare system
- Relative performance report for each paper with recommendations for further practice
- Further personal strengths and weaknesses analysis and score-boosting study suggestions ton completion of all four papers
About the Authors
The ElevenPlus Exams’ FIRST PAST THE POST series has been created by the team of experienced tutors and authors from leading British universities including Oxford and Cambridge.