Engaging extracts are selected from classic literature, modern contemporary pieces, non-fiction and poetry. These are presented with realistic exam-style multiple-choice options which develop and strengthen contextual vocabulary, personal opinions, inference and verbal agility. Tips and hints are provided throughout.
Here is the perfect resource to prepare for the CEM 11+ and Common Pre-Test exams:
- improve comprehension skills in both contemporary and classic literature
- sharpen critical thinking and develop strong inference and deduction skills
- recognise and become familiar with crucial question types
- learn how best to manage time efficiently
- practise the techniques to build vocabulary, comprehension and confidence